9/13/14

still finding the right balance

It's been months of not blogging anything, I know! Like always! Truly, it's hard to find the right balance between and among everything else. I really have to make way for several priorities. I spent the last few months trying to make up my mind about giving up blogging but then again, I couldn't really bring myself to do it permanently. No, not yet! Not when my husband still wants me to. I'll definitely hold on to my two blogs for as long as I can and for as long as my husband is okay with this. Perhaps there will come a time when I would be able to sit and blog regularly, eh! Crossing my fingers here. Meantime, I'll just have to enjoy every single blogging chance I can have.

It turns out my last update was last March. Our little girl did really well when she was in Nursery. In fact, she was asked to render a thank you message during their "moving up ceremony". This year, though, we decided to enroll her for kindergarten in a different school. Although the new school is a little farther to our home than the previous school she last went to, we still wanted her to try being there so that she can also experience having more than just three or four classmates.  Besides the intellectual aspect, we also recognized the need for her to develop and improve socially. Hopefully, she can overcome her shyness and be able to deal with different types of personality while in school. So far, she's already well-adjusted in her new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment