5/21/13

should parents support their children's love for music?

While on our way to enroll the little girl to her school, I noticed two girls waiting to get a ride and carrying their musical instruments. I knew they were siblings because they look pretty much alike. I think they play clarinets. They must be going to a musical workshop or something. I thought they must be so lucky to have parents who are able to support their love for music. Or is this really something they love doing? Just wondering. As a parent myself, I know how hard it is to pay for a child's basic education but, in their case, I think they're just so fortunate to have parents who can also afford to send them to a music school. Oh, if by any chance my little girl is interested in music, somehow I hope to be able to support her the same way. Hopefully. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment