1/31/14

i'll be seeing it my way

I thought my 20/20 vision is already back but I think I'm feeling again all the symptoms that my husband shared to me that seem to indicate problems with eyesight. Or is this a sign of aging? Thanks to all those years of working in a computer and sometimes staying up late and not getting enough sleep, I may now have to wear corrective eyeglasses anytime this year or even sooner than that. I hope I can find something that's not only budget-friendly but also something that looks good on me. I wonder if I would look great in large frame glasses because just as I would love to see them worn by other people,  I really love to wear them myself. It should be to my advantage that I wear eyeglasses with large frames because it can widely cover a huge part of the face against the direct heat of sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment