4/16/13

something to smile upon

I love this picture of my late mom with her parents and siblings. They have don themselves as cowboys and cowgirls. I like it that they are putting effort to achieve this kind of look. Their picture together is really something I am going to show to my daughter again when she's bigger. :-)


Inspired by this photo, I think I am going to have to convince my siblings and my dad to have some pictures of us taken wearing equestrian outfit because that is probably the only time we get to wear something like that, unless there's a costume party we could attend with an equestrian look for a theme. I wonder if we could look taller in this kind of outfit. However we would turn out in the photos soon, surely it should be something that we and our next generation can smile upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment