4/2/13

flowery thoughts in the garden of my mind

We left home last Sunday to visit the in-laws. It was great to see them again. My little girl was also happy she got to play with her cousins. However, I forgot to transfer our potted pink rose into a less sunny place when we left. So, when we went back home, it has almost withered and looks a little dehydrated. Poor little precious thing! I wish it was easy to bring it along with us. Otherwise, I should have asked or hired someone to water it for us. Good thing it has survived. In fact, I checked the garden today and look what I found - a blooming pink rose!


 I guess I am like that rose plant that blooms, loses petals and grow new ones. I am definitely a survivor; but without the love and care of family and friends, I don't think I will ever bloom or come this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment