12/28/12

how we spent our Christmas

This year, because of another typhoon threat, we have put off traveling to my dad's place and spent our Christmas at our in-laws. I took this picture of my husband and daughter that one Christmas night at our in-laws' house.Daughter was still sleeping at the time I took this photo but husband woke her up so she can open her Christmas gifts. After that, we had our Noche Buena and then settled in the living room with the whole family for a karaoke session.


For the record, we have been living with mother- and father-in-law for about a year now and this is all for our little girl's sake. Now that we're working outside our home, we had to make sure she's in good hands before we leave. Anyway, this set-up is about to change early next year since we already got hold of one reliable nanny for her. She was my grandmother's caregiver for two years or so. Yes, hopefully, we get to stay in our own house again. I will definitely miss my wonderful in-laws who didn't hesitate about having us and our daughter in their home for a year.




No comments:

Post a Comment