10/22/14

the persistent Queen Elsa wannabe

Here's my persistent Queen Elsa wannabe singing her heart out with the song "Let It Go" from the Disney's Frozen movie.

She is still not able to perfectly get the lyrics right but she's working on it. After all, she's only 5 years old. Just recently, I helped her out by printing the complete lyrics. Now that she already knows how to read, she will be able to sing the lyrics to this song right next time. I think I also forgot to mention that she once sang this song with some fellow Nursery students (who are also Elsa wannabes) during their moving up ceremony. I remembered she's supposed to share her microphone with another classmate on stage but she drew herself very close to the wire music stand like she's just performing this song alone. There was nothing I could do at that time but enjoy the scene. Afterwards, I lectured her about sharing the microphone with co-performers.

No comments:

Post a Comment