3/12/14

appreciating the sister

I'm not the type who's really crazy about fashion. I feel really safe and comfy by just wearing simple and casual clothes and I must admit that there are times when I would sometimes need help with enhancing my looks. In fact, my sister is the one who would help me decide what to wear on certain occasions. From clothes to make-up, she's really phenomenal at helping me look my best when I really need to. And did I say jewelry, too? I mean the fashionably right ones for the simple me, of course. Recently, she gave me an idea about finding inspiration in fashion jewelry from Jeweler's Wife, and I must say that there are a lot of good ones there that I am willing to wear. :-) Believe me, she knows what's best for me and my tiny budget. Thank God for sisters like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment