3/5/13

her birthday is coming

A couple of weeks from now, it is going to be my little girl's birthday. I think I am just as excited as my daughter who is already aware that her birthday is fast approaching - only that she doesn't know the exact date. All she knows is that her birthday is going to happen anytime soon. I've always wanted to celebrate birthdays the simple way. We are just not the type who throw big parties. Besides, we can't afford it. LOL. So hopefully, on her birthday, it's going to be a simple celebration still - going to church for thanksgiving and have dinner with family. What's important for us is to be able to grant our little girl's childish wish/birthday gift. I will have to confirm with her, though, if her wish is already final. It is actually not hard to please her. Sometimes (I think it would be safe to add that disclaimer here)! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment